OUR MEMBERS ARE SPECIAL PEOPLE AND THEREFORE DESERVE THE VERY BEST SERVICE AND SUPPORT. THAT IS OUR MISSION.
Our commitment to all our members
Membership – Your membership level does not change our commitment to do all we can to offer value and quality in all your dealings with us.
Membership Benefits – In return for your annual or monthly membership fee, we will provide you with the best possible quality of advice and a wide range of supporting resources and educational events to assist in the development of you and your business in our areas of expertise. Where we feel that you may benefit from more specialist support, we will introduce you to one of our growing number of Partner Members with suitable knowledge, experience and qualifications. Our partner members will offer you quality and preferential treatment. Any financial arrangments will be between yourself and the partner member.
- We will always keep you informed of our progress, particularly when related to specific requests made by you.
- We will do all we can, within reason, to maintain regular contact with you.
- We will use the utmost discretion when dealing with your personal information and treat all our conversations with you as confidential, regardless of the medium used.
- We will safeguard your personal data and will never sell or pass on your details to any third party, without your express permission.
- All conversations save for those you choose to have in open forum or with other members outside of our direct control will be treated by us in the strictest of confidence and will not be repeated discussed in part or full, in any way without your express permission.
- There may be occasions when we come across one of your clients in our daily activities. If this is the case and their relationship with you is known we will do all we can to avoid competition and do all we can to maintain your relationship with that individual or business.
- We will refer suitable business to you whenever we come across opportunities and assist you with the relationship where possible.
Our General Charter Details
At The Rainmakers Hub, we take great pride in designing all of our services and products in line with our mission, providing the highest quality material, information and where appropriate, mentoring and coaching. The same goes when selecting our partner members and suppliers, who help with their expertise increase your benefits from the Rainmakers Hub portfolio.
Partners will only be selected from our existing full members and we strive to ensure our custom solutions, and those of our partners, suit each individual client’s needs before any formal introduction is made.
We will avoid gimmicks and fads in all aspects of business management, preferring to concentrate on innovative techniques and strategies.
We will use the best quality business information in the delivery of advice to all our members.
The Rainmakers Hub will constantly reinvest to enable us to support research to continually innovate and seek new ideas to help our members succeed.
Our reputation is built and will continue to be built on our steadfast pursuit of this policy in all our products, services and interactions with our members, partners, and suppliers.
We believe asking questions is a sign of strength and Rainmakers are comfortable asking for help, opinions and advice. As a member of the Rainmakers Club, you have the opportunity to ask us any questions you may have relating to your business or personal development. Membership includes unlimited use of this service. If we do not have the answer, we will research and find the answer for you.